Friday, December 9, 2011

purplish and love my bone

Hello and asslammualaikum.. yess, been 2 days in a row i've been updating my blog ...(it shows how bored i am doing nothing at the office) and like usual, nothing much fun to talk about.. obviously, i just want to share my photo of the day. haha i look a bit purple today, kan? ahahaa sempat la bergaye2 sikit since tak serabut otak dgn kerja yang banyak (but i missed the moment suddenly....)


ok, pagi tadi.. having my 1st glass of Omega Milk.. mama bancuh. haha if u wondering why i was talking about milk, do read my previous post. and guess what, i manage to buy susu Anlene kotak kecik2 tuh.. ahaha seee... i talk, i do... i mean each and every word i said. i just love the chocolate flavor better than the original one..skali hirup je dah abes... just hope i will get a better bone like Datuk Michelle Yeoh so that i can replace her in the action movies later (oopssiee) ^____^

trust me, u will love the flavor... and please la minum susu. good for ur bone *wink

.: xoxo :.

No comments: