Monday, December 26, 2011

Another packed weekend

Hai everyone, how was the Xmas weekend? must be awesome for those who have been working and i believe most the kids must be sad since school is opening soon enough. hehe. btw, my last weekend was packed with cousin's wedding, and family getaway. yaaaaaa. it was awesome. but, sorry that i haven't bring the copies of photos. but surely, i'll be uploading the photos more, okay?
(here are some photos that i manage to take using my handphone only)


motif? tuh..kaler pink tuh~

Last Sunday, the reception for Mohd Noor Ashraf bin Amirrudin also know as Abg A'ap to me and others was held on that day. The theme color was 'turquoise' but i can see variant colors there under the tents. haha. Abg A'ap is married to Rita Oktavia and they were officially nikah on last Saturday, only the reception for pihak lelaki was held the week after that. hihi. Oh, the food was superrrb delicious.. there were kambing golek on night before too. For whom who don't really love eating daging kambing (im talking about myself) had fallen in love for the taste of it..simply delicious okay...im not kidding. Tak kalah juga hidangan hari Ahad tuh.. semuanya sedap.. i think i have gain my weight this weekend. hahaha.. (im proud since everyone called me skinny bone)


me and adek Hani...auww~



me, again..


my soon-bff in few more years *sayang mereka


hey mista DJ..*kali ni takde wartawan metro ye pak ucu! :p

Lukily, the weather seems nice and sunny the whole day (i wonder who's underwear is up the roof :p). The ceremony went smoothly well til 6:50 pm where the bride and groom exciting open the gifts given by the guest and families. And for those who has been involving in celebrating the pengantin, im sure all of you pingsan right after that, kan? hahaa.. sangat penat yet fun for us to gather around.

And as for yesterday, me and my family had an awesome day out. yay!! having a splash at Gold Coast Morib theme park.. the place is new and surely, it was packed since the day was a public holidays. All of us except abah were enjoying the water (if only abah could join... must be perfecto ...haiih~ takpela, abah ckp abah sakit pinggang since he had to stand for some time at the wedding to welcome the guests) The theme park was surrounded by apartments and we manage to 'berkelah' somewhere yang teduh...lega. But seriously, it was totally packed. Even i have to be a lifeguard to 2 big girls. I only get a chance to play in the water for a quite moment since....'the moon is suddenly arrive at the wrong time....' aaaaa pity me. go to change myself and seat by the pool looking for everyone who enjoying themselves. haaaaaa. xpe, ipad ade so bole online kehkehkehe..

oh ya.. i didnt get myself sunburn since i cover up myself with a sunblock. hihi ^____^

And Thank you Pak Uteh and Cik N for the treat last night. They were celebrating their daughters for achieving a good results in PMR.. Tahniah Fyna and Tasha. Hoping u both succeed in SPM too and become wiser persons with great ability in the future!! kak emma will pray for both of u getting a better boarding school okay? oh ya, don;t forget to claim prizes from me .. hihi


ini, Fyna.


ini pula, saye.



these kids are my adek2 sedare.


Fyna and Aina(who will be seating for PMR next year)

.:xoxo:.

No comments: