Sunday, December 18, 2011

packed weekend and i love it!

Assalammualaikum semua.. having a great Monday morning all? i certainly do. having a great weekends with my parents and love.. i shall be thankful im able to spend time with them...

Last Saturday, me and bf heading to Citta Mall which located at Ara Damansara. It was a nice shopping mall.. a new type of outdoor mall. pelik kan? but it is.. it was one of kind.. apparently, there some space haven't been open yet. Mostly, the concept of Citta Mall is designed uniquely shaped like a horse shoe.. asking a person like me, i couldn't agree more even tho it's not totally 100% look alike.. but asking my bf, he would deny badly about it :P (why.. because he's study in mechanical engineering.. that's why....)

The attention were give to outdoor space and natural lighting take much pride sustaining for interior. But, the day we went there.. it was raining and we couldn't explore around the shopping mall so much.. my intense of going to Citta Mall is having cupcakes at WonderMilk. and i manage to have 3 cupcakes at once. aaaahh yummeh.. and i love it. got myself a cute calendar too. (yay! i bought 3 different design of cute calendar)



yay! dapat mkn cupcakes akhirnyee..


top left: foxy red velvet, chocolate masrhmallows
bottom left: chocolate blueberry, tiramitsu



isn't it cute?? hee

Then, done with comotkan mulut dengan cupcakes, we went to Sunway Pyramid afterwards. yep yep, different place again but it takes only 20mins to reach cume jammed area Sunway and finding parking..blablabla jadi lambat jugakla.. and heading to Archery zone..yayy! It was all his idea playing archery.. We paid for RM 27.00 and gets 36 + 8 free arrows for both of us. To be exact, it was my first time holding a bow in my left hand.. and imagine of myself, a 5' height holding a big bow (which the size of the bow is almost the same height as me) aaahhh.. heavy enough yet... awkward! i found it cool enough and surprisingly im able to let the arrow go.. (but it flew up, under and everywhere.. hahahaa been laughed by him so badly)


see, mine is on 11. and can u spotted one arrow above no.12? haha that belongs to me oso.
*ooh teruknye~


it was tough playing Archery.. trust me, till the moment i wrote this post.. i think my muscle got injured.. sobsob.

Then, we went for a walk..and shopping for a little stuff.. grab a Nichii jacket, and a shirt for him.. and a new handbag (oh, handbag was paid by him.. thank u so much awak~)

new jacket to be fill in my wardrobe, yippey~

and... ok, dah penat nak type sebenarnye.. tapi nak cerite pasal hari Ahad pulak.. ehehe.. i will post it to a new entry sajalah. ok.. bubye... ^__^

.: xoxo :.

No comments: